An RFID based attendance system is a system that uses tags to track when students/teachers enter or leave a class or building. They provide a method of keeping track of attendance in a nondescript, automated manner.
Biometrics system is a system which analyses the finger print and takes the count/attendance of the person. This machine is available with a complete supported back end software. Your entire data can be sent on to the computer with a simple pendrive or lan wire.
- Scratch Proof optical sensor
- High resolution 600 dpi optical sensing
- Fingerprint/Pin/Card authentication
- 360° verification angle
- In-built battery for backup
- 2.4″ color TFT screen
- TCP-IP network connectivity
- USB connectivity for data backup
- High performance sensing with <1s identification time
- Inbuilt access control functionality
- The school can take attendance from students and teachers from the same machine.
- All the data is stored remotely and can be exported to any one on cloud.
- This machine uses finger print attendance and also card attendance (rfid)
- Complete technical reports available per user.
- Made and customized as per governments inputs.
- Full service and support given by the company.
- Warranty of 2 years along with on call help.
You can connect it to any computer via a lan wire or connect a pendrive to the device to take data from it.
Things Included In 1 Unit
- 1 Machine
- 1 Card