When the countries young force is not educated properly it leads to children joining illegal and unwanted activities. The urge to earn money increases but due to lack of education they do not know how to earn it and thus results in increased numbers of robberies. There are many cases reported where children have turned into robbers and joined terrorist groups. We have schools but no teachers to control the students. We have classrooms but no material to impart education. All the major problems what a country faces are majorly because of lack of educated force running the nation. India needs entrepreneurs and skillful people at every level, and all this is possible only if education in schools is up to the mark. Strong education school base is very important.
What is required in the education space?
Today there are many people and organizations donating food, pencils, stationery products In schools but nobody is providing ways to educate the children. There are bundles and bundles of books left unused, stationery going waste and no count of all of it. What is required today is good quality educational content for the rural and urban schools and a cost effective way to provide it. Providing content to study from and helping children understand the concepts will help them make use of the stationery products given to them and will also help them to develop their skills and knowledge. Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has a great vision for this country, a digital India and an educated India, keeping this in mind we have developed our product for educating the masses and educating our countries children.
Our digital products for CSR & NGO campaigns.
E-class has been actively engaged with CSR teams across sectors since more than 10 years. With our vast experience we know what students and teachers want today, and after understanding the requirement we provide cost effective easy to use digital products for the schools.
The Development team continuously interacts with thousands of teachers and students to understand the needs specific to the class it caters to and develops its products in line with requirements and emerging needs. The development also takes care of computer literacy levels of these schools and the products are designed accordingly.
We have service teams across the state, who help collect feedback reports and also provide any assistance and replacement if required in the schools.
- We first visit the location, take pictures and necessary markings for installation of the product.
- After analyzing the same, our team of experts visit the location and installs the pendrive, projector and required hardware.
- Each classroom can have a projector/tv or computer setup and teachers can teach the student in the classroom with the help of this.
Training and feedback
- To deliver and provide the products and content to schools is just completing 50% of the work. The real project is completed when training is given to use the products and they are actually in use.
- We provide 1st round of training for hardware to teachers and school helpers Second training is done with the students.
- We then take a feedback and questionnaire round with the teachers and help them solve their doubts.
- After a month a new feedback and training meeting is done in each schools.
- Regular follow-ups, feedbacks and forms are filled for helping them use the product smoothly.
Larsen and Toubro Case Study
- LNT charitable trust had implemented E-class digital technology and content is 5 classrooms in the year 2018, the same was increased to 50 schools in 2019.
- With our help they have provided a projector set , Eclass content and necessary hardware to these schools and have converted them from black and white to digitally upgraded schools.
- We provided training to teachers and students, monthly feedbacks are taken from them and also query doubt solving sessions happen every month with our experts.
- We have taken care of entire project and over 25,000students have benefited from the same.
- The trust has agreed to increase the number of schools to 150 next year and help more and more students study in the new way, and help spread education to all.
- Our systems are very simple to use, and require no internet or heavy infrastructure to run.
- SNS foundation has various donors like KPMG Cares, Perfetti van Melle, Philips India Limited, Punj Lloyd and many more.
- They have implemented Eclass in schools in Nashik and Aurangabad with proper training and using the funds they have from their partner companies.
- The foundation aims at increasing the number of schools to 240 and covering it under Eclass.
Just like the above, we have worked with various organizations and Ngos to provide quality education to students of the state board. Please email us for more details.
We have worked with over 50 companies who have supported the schools by providing Eclass products to them. A few names are given below.